So, I’m still waiting for the new rendered images to be sent to me. Its been a bit frustrating as the architect that I was working with from Fiverr was not understanding my requirements. I drew out what I wanted on notebook paper and I think he finally has a better understanding. I hope at least. As I mentioned, I can’t apply for pre approval until I have exterior and interior shots of the house. At least that is my understanding.
So, once I okay the updated images for the exterior, its on to the interior. I will have to put those together soon for him so we can move this process along.
After exterior/interior is done and pre approval is received, I have to hunt for a general contractor who will work within my terms.
– Using precast concrete panels for walls (including foundation), roof, floors, etc
– Ordering as much material as possible from Alibaba.com consistent with the theme of my blog
– Seeing if it is possible for me to contribute
– Accelerated timeline meaning 8 weeks of building to move me in (not everything has to be done). If that timeline can’t be done, then I want to know why.
– Has to be okay with the Semi buried nature of the house.
– Of course, most importantly, is maintaining a strict budget under $150,000 all in.
Good luck to me in finding one! I will post an image from the new images of the house next time.